Find the Perfect Fit
Buying the right shoes is more than just a fashion choice. The average adult takes 8,000 to 10,000 steps a day or walk more than 115,000 miles in a lifetime; that is the equivalent of 4 times around the earth. As you step into your day, determined to conquer the corporate battlefield, you apply over a million pounds of force to your feet daily, yet we give them less attention than they deserve.
To ensure you are wearing the right shoe size, follow these easy steps:
1. Place your foot firmly on top of the piece of paper.
2. Trace the outline of your foot all the way around wearing a pair of socks similar to the ones you’d wear with your Milton Shoes.
3. Using a ruler, measure from the lowest point of your heel to the highest part of your longest toe.
4. Flip the paper over and repeat these steps with the opposite foot.
5. Using the measurement from your biggest foot, determine your shoe size from the chart below.
All our shoes are standard D/M/R width.
Since your feet can swell up to 8%, don’t forget to take your measurements at the end of the day, when your feet are the largest.
Our shoes will adjust and conform to your feet with wear. A slightly more snug fit is recommended.